Call me!

So I finally broke out my Tim Holtz/Sizzix vintage phone die and made these two cards for a product post over at Love is in the Details!  It's a very versatile die and just opens the door to all kinds of pun-ny cards you could make!

Here are two I made from the same die.  This first one I made traditional, vintage black...
 and used the Tim Holtz/sizzix alphabet die - Wordplay!  Definitely my new fave!!
 And this one I cut out in a fun vibrant orange!  The chippie pencil from October Afternoon was a fun addition, I thought!
 Again, a Tim Holtz/Sizzix alphabet die.  More fun than a Slip-n-Slide, right??

Thanks for stopping by today!  Check back for a fresh challenge and layout at Challenge Me Happy!!

Comments

  1. Hi Norine! I love the cards you made using the Vintage Telephone die! I would love to feature it on the Sizzix blog on 9/22 in our I Spy blog feature. Thank you for featuring Sizzix on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts